Free Property Listing Services
If you are planning on either selling or renting your property in Pattaya, then please take a moment to use “Add Free Listing” button and submit to us. If you prefer, please call us on our office tel: 038 757 079 or send us an email to make a listing appointment with one of our property consultants.
Paragon Service Fee
Please note our standard agency fees set out below:
Rental Properties and Rent only Service
- 1 month rental term = 10% of Monthly Rent
- 6 month rental term = 1/2 of 1st Month’s rent
- 12 month rental term = 1st Month’s rent
Sales of all Properties
- 5% of agreed Sales Price
Rental Services for Landlords
Renting out your property can often be a big decision, so our experienced staff are here to guide you. Whether you have a single property or a portfolio of properties with complicated management requirements our team can assist you through the maze.
We offer three types of services to meet your individual needs whether you are a private landlord, an investment landlord or a corporate property company.
Which level of service is right for you?
Paragon Properties can offer three types of Rental Service;
- Rent Only
- Rent & Payment Collection
- Full Management
Your decision largely depends on whether you wish to remain in charge of rent collection and inspections, or leave the management of the rental entirely to us.
Rent Only Service
On receipt of formal instruction to rent out your property we will take care of:
- Marketing – Circulating details of your property to potential tenants throughout the Paragon network. Informing a large selection of companies and relocation agents. Advertising locally and on internet. Placing a ‘To Rent’ board at the property where required.
- Viewings – Accompany prospective tenants to your property.
- Tenancy Agreement – Preparing the documentation & collecting the first month’s rent and deposit.
Renting & Payment Collection Service
- Marketing, advertising and conducting viewings at the property
- Tenant selection, introduction
- Preparation of the tenancy agreements
- Preparation of the inventory and schedule of condition
- Transfer of rental income & account management
Full management service
This is the hassle free option if you wish us to take complete control of renting your property from beginning to end. This is a popular service amongst those foreign property owners who remain overseas, or who spend a lot of time away from Pattaya. In addition to the Rent-Only services, we will:
- Arrange the inventories and Schedules of Conditions you need prior to letting.
- Readings of the utilities prior to occupancy and upon ending the tenancy agreement.
- Collect the rent and pay it over to you by bank transfer, less our fees and expenses.
- Hold in trust the tenant’s security deposit.
- Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting or selling the property.
- Arrange a full property inspection and inventory at the end of the tenancy.
- Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit.
- Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenant’s deposit where applicable and agreed.
- Monitor rent payments and alert you if tenants fall behind or breach the Tenancy Agreement.
A Quick Guide To Our Rental Services
Helpful Hints for Owners & Landlords in brief
Upon deciding to rent your property
- Notify your insurance companies where necessary.
- Decide what furniture and /or fittings you intend to leave in the property. It is not advisable to leave bedding, expensive wall paintings and personal items.
- Ensure furnishings (appliances) to be left in the property are in working order
- Carry out any necessary repairs and remove anything potentially dangerous.
- Make sure the property is in a clean and tidy condition, particularly the kitchen, bathroom – as YOU would hope to find it if moving in yourself. A Tenant can tell if the property is well cared for and is more likely to look after it during the tenancy if it is clean at the start.